Here's a few suggestions for the second *real* version of the Eee PC:
- keep the size but increase the screen real estate by maximizing the screen bezel.
- add a bluetooth module *and* bundle a basic synchronization application for the more popular cellphones.
- make the battery last longer.
- allow users to upgrade its internal storage.
- bundle an application that allows it to synchronize files with a desktop PC
- come up with a docking station that will provide the Eee with an optical drive, expresscard and/or PCMCIA support, and modem.
Aside from these improvements, I wish Asus would also release a low-cost tablet PC (or at least a touch-screen version of the Eee).
Blogged with Flock