- right-click on the Network Connections icon at the KDE task bar and choose "Configure Network Connections".
- click on either your office wifi or your home wifi connection (it doesn't matter at this point but in this example I chose my office connection) and then click on Properties.
- at the General tab, change the Start Mode from "Manual" to "On Boot" This will automatically enable this connection once you turn on your Eee.
- click "Fallback" and choose your home connection.
- click on Ok to save your settings.
- now click on home connection and do the same thing, the only difference is that its "Fallback" should be your office connection.
Note: This instruction assumes that you are already running under the Advanced Mode. To enable your Eee PC's advanced mode, see this wiki entry at eeeuser.com
Blogged with Flock