Sunday, December 2, 2007

My Eee Does Finances!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Now my Eee is complete. I just successfully installed an open-source financial application called Buddi.

According to its homepage, Buddi is:
a personal finance and budgeting program, aimed at those who have little or no financial background.

Buddi will run on almost any computer which has a Java virtual machine installed. This can include Windows, Macintosh OS X, Linux, and many other operating systems.

In a nutshell, Buddi is a program that is very much like MS Money and is used mostly for personal financial tracking.  I have been using Buddi on and off on my Mac and this is my first attempt to use it on my Eee. I hope it works well enough to allow me to *really* monitor my income and expenses.

Hmmm... I'm getting good at installing 3rd party applications under Xandros! :)

No comments: