Sunday, December 9, 2007

Eee at ATC

At this early, I would like to apologize to my international readers who can't relate to this post.

Today, we're are having my wife's Birthday Lunch and we decided to eat out at one of the restaurants at the Alabang Town Center (ATC). To avoid the inevitable traffice, I decided to go to ATC early, let my kid play at Timezone while I leisurely surf the 'net at one of the coffee shops there.

Well, it turns out that the particular coffee shop I'm in at the moment (Starbucks) was a wifi blackhole no wifi signal whatsoever! Good thing I already have TiddlyWiki installed and I now can type in my thoughts even if I'm offline. Later, I'll move outside at Starbucks' smoking area and hopefully, I'll find some stray wifi signal to hitch a ride from and post this. in the meantime, I'll just enjoy my venti Toffee Nut Latte...

Update: I moved out of the coffeeshop to the open-air smoking area and there's still no wifi signal! I find it strange for an Ayala-operated mall not to have a Globe WIZ hotspot!

Update2: After around an hour, I had lunch at Italianni's with my wife and kid.  I whipped out my Eee and there's still no Globe WIZ signal!

Blogged with Flock

No comments: