Armed with my revived Treo 650, I remembered seeing "Palm Pilot Tool" in my Eee's Advanced Mode menu. So here is what I did to HotSync my Treo 650 with my Eee.
- Start the Palm Pilot Tool (Applications --> Utilities --> Palm Pilot Tool)
- Select "Wizard" and let the wizard detect your PDA's user name and port
- Once the wizard has done running (it took me a couple of tries to successfully complete this step so be patient), it should display your user name on your PDA.
- Once its all done, run HotSync again by pressing the hotsync button on your PDA.
- Your PDA's data will now be viewable on the Eee through the Palm Pilot Tool.
Oh and one more thing... this my problem of importing/synchronizing the addressbook and calendar between my Mac and my Eee PC! (take note Adel)